Friday, March 20, 2009

VOLVO update: Yes, that number is 366,348


I (Vince)took this pic this morning of the Volvo odometer because it occurred to me that we are going on 2 years allready since we bought the old girl. Original reading was 302,000 when we bought it. So far so good, no problems except it is needing new rear brake drums now and I had to replace the front and back disks and a set of new tires a few months ago. She leaks a little oil from the front seal but the Volvo dealer said keep it full and a little STP oil treatment should do. I've been keeping an eye on that. Might go ahead and get that fixed in the spring.

A couple trips to Ocean City, Virginia Beach, Rhode Island, Campin in Hagerstown with a full cargo load, towing the boat back and forth down to the ramp and yanking it out of the water a couple times each week....Wheeeeew I need to give her a rest.
I did give her a spa treatment recently for being so loyal to us.

Next an update on my other ride, the 1972 GRADY WHITE!

No comments:

Followers